Please refer to the User Guide (https://omnipemf.com/support/) and Safety information provided before using Omnipemf products.
Use Omnipemf products as described in the instructions provided on our webpage (official page: www.omnipemf.com) or in the User Guide. If unexpected reactions occur while using Omnipemf products, you should immediately discontinue their use.
The NeoRhythm and the NeoRhythm Pad (Omnipemf products) are not a substitute for professional health care or medical consultation. We are not responsible for any health problems that may result from recommendations, activities, or other information and/or events you learn or experience through the use of the NeoRhythm or NeoRhythm Pad. Therefore, for any products or services recommended on this website, all product packaging, and instructions you purchase or intend to purchase should be read carefully. Use of NeoRhythm devices is done at your own risk and volition. Information provided on this website and the use of any product or service from our website(s) by you does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship between you and any of the physicians or health professionals affiliated with our website(s). Moreover, information and statements regarding the devices’ safety discussed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or other equivalent entity and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
For further information please contact MDCN Tech Ltd.: https://omnipemf.com/support/
Do not use:
- The use of a PEMF device is contraindicated for people who are pregnant, have epilepsy, are actively bleeding, have implanted metals, and/or have pacemakers. The safety of PEMF devices during pregnancy has not been established, although there is no evidence of harm. Most manufacturers warn against the use of their device during pregnancy.
- Do not use while in motion in the first two (2) months of regular use. Do not use while consuming alcohol, driving, or operating machinery of any kind.
- Children: keep this product away from children if the device is broken and/or malfunctioning. Children may use it under their parent’s control. This device has not been tested on children under scientific supervision.
The low and medium intensity pulsed electromagnetic fields generated by PEMF products use similar levels of energy as the natural vitalizing energy of the Earth. All reactions tend to diminish relatively quickly with continued use. Consequently, if the adverse reactions do not diminish or are intolerable, you can lessen them by making some small changes to your protocols. These changes include decreasing treatment times, lowering intensity, and limiting the amount of the body that is being treated.
- NeoRhythm devices are not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle or for professional medical care.
- Keep and consult with the User Guide of your device.
- It is recommended that you use this device only while seated or lying down.
- The Neorhythm’s effects become tangible after an extended period of daily use.