Reffer to the User Guide (https://omnipemf.com/support/) and safety information provided before using the OmniPEMF products. Use OmniPEMF products as directed in the instructions provided on our webpage (official page: www.omnipemf.com) or in User Guide. Use of OmniPEMF products should be discontinued immediately if unexpected reactions occur.
NeoRhythm IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE OR ADVICE. We are not responsible for any health problems that may result from recommendations, activities, or other information or events you learn or experience through the use of NeoRhythm. For any products or services recommended on this web site, you should read carefully all product packaging and instructions you purchase or intend to purchase. You agree that you use NeoRhythm at your own risk. Information provided on this web site and the use of any product or service from our web site by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any of the physicians or health professionals affiliated with our web site. Information and statements regarding devices discussed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
For further information please contact MDCN Tech Ltd.
Do not use if:
- have reflex epilepsy triggered by PEMF stimulation, or have an implanted pacemaker, cardiac defibrillator, or neurostimulation device. OmniPEMF stimulates specific areas as indicated in the science subpage. So while this should not affect most people with epilepsy, it could trigger a seizure in someone with epilepsy. If in doubt, potential users with epilepsy should first chat things over with their family doctor.
- Do not use while mobile in the first 2 (two) months of regular use (min. 1hour per day) as it can affect your sense of balance.
- Do not use while consuming alcohol, driving, or operating machinery of any kind,
- Do not use in wet environments or immerse the headset in water,
- Do not use OmniPEMF on the broken or irritated skin,
- Do not try to remove the batteries. They are non-user replaceable.
- Pregnancy: Consult your doctor and show him the User Guide and webpage information.
- Children: Keep this product away from children if the device is broken. Children may use under parents control. Device has not been tested on children.
- OmniPEMF devices are not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle or for a professional medical care.
- Use of OmniPEMF devices should be discontinued immediately if unexpected reactions occur. If you feel any discomfort during a session, pause the session and reduce the intensity before resuming. Possible hazards or adverse effects include: discomfort from the stimulation; sensation of feeling off-balance; occasional nausea; and rarely vomiting. If a problem persists after 1-2 days please consult your doctor.
- Recommended use is up to 60 minutes/maximum 1 hour per day on average. As a safety feature, OmniPEMF will automatically stop stimulation if you exceed 1 hour of use per day, except for sleep program, which is used under the pillow.
- Read and heed these warnings and instructions. Keep this guide with your headset.
- Recommended that you use this device only while seated or lying down. Must not be used while driving or operating machine of any kind.