How to Start Using NeoRhythm
- Charge your NeoRhythm. By charging it for the first time you unlock it.
- Download the NeoRhythm App to your mobile device from Android or IOS app store.
- Tap NeoRhythm once right next to the led light indicator or micro USB port to wake it up. It will start blinking green (1 blink per 5 seconds) to show you it’s ready for your next command.
5. Activate Bluetooth® on your mobile device and connect it to NeoRhythm (or just follow the instructions in the app). If you have an Android phone make sure you have GPS (Location) ON. Detailed instructions on HOW TO PAIR MOBILE DEVICE WITH NEORHYTHM are available in the manual available for download below.
6. Once successfully connected, click NEXT, change the settings if desired and proceed to select the desired stimulation program. Choose the desired stimulation duration, click SELECT and tap the device twice to start the stimulation (accepted command will be confirmed by 1 short vibration).
7. To stop and change the current stimulation program, tap your NeoRhythm twice (confirmed by 2 short vibrations). Select a different stimulation program from the Session menu, choose the duration, press SELECT in the app and then tap the device twice (confirmed by a short vibration and one green blink per second).
8. Simply tap NeoRhythm twice to repeat the last program used (confirmed by 1 short vibration).