Thank you for your interest in joining the MDCN Technologies team!
Within the next five years, we’ll have created a neurostimulation lifestyle solution that is more effective than anything else on the market.
Want to work with us?
Think you’d be a good fit at MDCN Technologies? Great!
Send us your resume and we’ll take a look!
Our job offers
Open positions are listed below. Don’t see a role that fits your skill set, send over your resume via Open / Spontaneous Application link and we’ll be in touch.
Growth Marketing Manager
- Being in charge of a key strategic NeoRhythm growth project and help in the Growth strategic vision
- Work on the content and blog’s SEO optimization (find relevant keywords to be on, write articles on these keywords, optimize articles).
- Be in charge of influencer/blog channels (relations, booking, follow up…)
- Find and test new ideas in order to improve online and offline acquisition.
- Work on the emailing (optimizing current funnels, events, an operation like Black Friday or Christmas).
- Work on the website conversion (finding ways to optimize the chatbot, the wording, and perform manual conversion / on boarding)
- Be organized with the data, be aware of what’s working, what’s not working, which channels can be optimized or stopped. Sharing results and recommendations with the team
- You have 2-5 years of relevant experience in Growth / Sales Operations, ideally in a startup or tech environment;
- Creative and very good relationship skills. Rigorous, dynamic and autonomous.
- You are able to understand Sales and Growth challenges;
- Analytical skills. You are results oriented;
- You are extremely capable to handle simultaneous topics and projects (flexible multi-tasker);
- You know how to use Sendy, Mailchimp or other mailing software
- You have also skills for writing content.
Customer Support Agent – Several positions
- Three-night shifts per week (7pm – 3am) or at least5 hours per day
- Troubleshoot technical problems and help in resolving
- Work with the Customer Success and Support teams to deliver great experiences for our users
- Mother-tongue level English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BONUS: Experience working with a ticketing system
Research and Clinical Director
- Contribute to the clinical and scientific strategy of the company
- Initiate and manage relations with research partners
- Design and execute clinical protocols
- Work closely with the engineering team to validate new developments
- Represent the company in scientific and medical forums
- Contribute to the knowledge of our clinical customers
- PhD in Neuroscience/Psychology
- Experience in running clinical studies
- Held research roles in the industry
Opportunities at MDCN Technologies
We are a team of experts fascinated by neuroscience, technology, and design. The beauty of our mission unites us: helping people to enhance their life.
Our focus is 90% of those who need wellness device and 10% of those who need medical support. This is also our focus in the next two years.
One that becomes the global reference point for neurostimulation wearable devices. We know our goal is to be the most comprehensive, efficient, and accessible neurostimulation solution on the market.
MDCN Technologies IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, MARITAL STATUS, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, MEDICAL CONDITION, OR AGE.
Our team values – apply for everything and every jobin our company
We care about each other.We don’t always agree, and we’ve been known to get into heated discussions about the best way to do something (or the merits of European beer vs. American beer). But we believe that we can only succeed as a team.
We care about the people using our product and services. Of course, sometimes we lose focus because we’re wrapped up in some really cool technology we’re building, fancy design we’ve created, or poignant copy we’ve written. But whenever that happens, someone always – always – brings the focus back to the people we’re developing, writing, and designing for.
We all have a sincere passion for our work, but not at the expense of everything else in our lives. We’ve got a leadingword scientist in magnetic stimulation, a finance guy that understand only numbers rock-climber, coffee enthusiast, and more than a few die-hard wine enthusiasts as part of the team. None of us can tolerate being bored. Bad things happen when we’re bored.
We’re different – in a good way. We’re from different backgrounds, different countries, and different generations — and we all love learning from one another. And, on occasion, teasing each other mercilessly too.
All in good fun!